Sunway Medical Centre is the leading private hospital in Malaysia. The hospital has been operating since November 1998, and has been accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). Sunway Medical Center is located in an environmentally-friendly integrated area called Sunway City.
Supported by 2,000 medical personnel consisting of specialist doctors, health consultants, and nurses, Sunway Medical Center has become one of the top destinations for healthcare services in Malaysia.
Sunway Medical Center has collaborated with Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia, Cambridge University, Royal Papworth Hospital and Harvard Medical School in the areas of health education and research.
Services & Facilities at Sunway Medical Centre
Sunway Medical Centre has numerous Centres of Excellence:
- Aesthetic & Laser Centre
- Breast Care Centre
- Children’s Health Centre
- Dietetics & Nutrition Services
- Eye Centre
- Hand & Microsurgery
- Behavioural Health Centre
- Cancer & Radiosurgery
- Dental Care Centre
- Digestive Health Centre
- Women’s Health Centre
- Neuroscience Centre
- Orthopaedic Medicine
- Cardiac & Vascular Centre
- Diabetes Care Centre
- Ear, Nose & Throat Centre
- Foot & Ankle Centre
- Nuclear Medicine Centre
Capacity of Sunway Medical Centre:
- 636 inpatient rooms
- 180 consultation rooms
- 12 medical operation centres
Doctor Recommendations at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
Medical Specialties at Sunway Medical Centre
These are the medical specialties offered at Sunway Medical Centre:
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast and Endocrine Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Oncology
- Psychological Clinic
- Colorectal Surgery
- Cornea & External Eye Disease
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Genetical Pathology
- Geriatric Medicine
- Oncology Gynaecology
- Hand & Microsurgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Hepatobiliary – Pancreatic Surgery
- Tropical Disease and Infection
- Intensive Care
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Medical Retina
- Nuclear Treatment
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
- Oncology Orthopaedic
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Medicine
- Pain Management
- Palliative Medicine
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Spine Surgery
- Transplantation Medicine
- Upper Gastrointestinal and Obesity Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
Operating Hours at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
There are 60 specialist doctors practicing at Sunway Medical Centre. The consultation schedule for each doctor may vary. Contact us to make an appointment with your preferred doctor.
Room Rates at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
- Doctor’s consultation fee, start from RM100
- 4-bedded room – RM95
- 2-bedded room – RM150
- Standard Single Room – RM268
- Deluxe Single Room – RM338
- Premier Single Room – RM378
- Deluxe Suite Room – RM700
- Premier Suite, around RM1688.
Free meals are provided for admitted patients.
All the above rates are subject to revisions from time to time by Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia.
Medical Check Up Costs at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia' Address
Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia is located at 5, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Patients’ Guide to Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget.
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to receive treatment at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia.
- Bring an insurance card and a letter of guarantee if you are covered by an insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Pack essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care.
Recommended Hotels Near Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia
The following hotels are options you can consider while receiving treatment at Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia:
- Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, about an 8-minute walk from the hospital.
- Sunway Pyramid Hotel, about a 10-minute walk from the hospital.
- Sunway Clio Hotel, about a 10-minute walk from the hospital.