Farrer Park Hospital is a private hospital in Singapore that was officially opened in March 2016 by Singapore’s Minister of Health, Gan Kim Yong.
Farrer Park Hospital has a fresh approach when it comes to medical management. Farrer Park Hospital focuses not only on medical treatment, but also pays attention to aspects of service, facilities, patient comfort, as well as the hospital’s impact on the environment.
Farrer Park Hospital is built on top of the Farrer Park MRT Station, combining the concept of a hospital and hotel within a 20-floor building.
Farrer Park Hospital offers a variety of state-of-the-art medical technologies – some of which include High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) or Focus Ultrasound Surgery (FUS), a new technology for the treatment of Uterus, Adenomyoma, Adenomyosis, and numerous cancers.
Services & Facilities at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
Farrer Park Hospital is integrated with a hotel and offers facilities such as:
- One Farrer Hotel & Spa
- Conference Room
- Educational Facilities
- Multi-storey Car Park
Capacity of Farrer Park Hospital Singapore:
- 220 inpatient beds
- 18 operating theatres
Medical facilities and services at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Allied Health Services
- Allied Health Services
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Oncology Suite
- Cardiovascular Suite
- Endoscopy Suite
- Day Surgery Suite
- Major Surgery Suite
- Inpatient Suite
- Laboratory Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Health Promotion & Screening
- 24-Hour Emergency Clinic
Medical Specialties at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
Farrer Park Hospital offers the following medical specialties:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Diagnostic Radiology
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Tropical Disease and Infection
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Occupational Medicine
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
Operating Hours at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
There are over 140 specialist doctors practising at Farrer Park Hospital. Doctors’ practice schedules are varied. Contact Smarter Health to check on your preferred doctor’s availability and to book an appointment.
Room Rates at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- 4-bedded room, start from S$206 per night.
- Single bed S$619 per night.
- Deluxe Suite S$876 per night.
Each room is equipped with facilities such as television, sofa, free WiFi, and cabinets with keys.
All the prices above are subject to revision from time to time.
Medical Check Up Costs at Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
Farrer Park Hospital Singapore's Address
Farrer Park Hospital is located at 1 Farrer Park Station Road, #02-01 Connexion, Singapore 217562.
Patients’ Guide to Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Farrer Park Hospital
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Bring essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care.
Recommended Hotels Near Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
Farrer Park Hospital is integrated with a hotels for its visitors and patients. However, if you prefer to stay somewhere else, the following hotels are situated close to Farrer Park Hospital:
- Park Royal on Kitchener Road, about a 5-minute drive from the hospital..
- Tai Hoe Hotel, about a 5-minute drive from the hospital.
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon, about a 15-minute drive from the hospital.